Wednesday, March 02, 2005

don't hold my hand if you never had the intentions to walk by my side.

iTunes is spinning: tamia -"imagination"

TELL ME about...
7 years ago: i was a fifteen year old alone on a plane to return to my 'homeland' of hong kong which i barely knew. leaving behind my friends and everything i've ever known and loved.
4 years ago: i was an eighteen year old on a plane university bound to toronto, but this time on the edge of excitement.
3 years ago: i proclaimed my infatuation to a blue with a patch of brown-eyed boy.
1 hour ago: i told my non-sleepy self that i was heading to bed.
Tomorrow: i hope to wake up looking like her...

i guess i'll need to have a bigger dose of the beauty sleep medicine.

it's four o five: and it's was so easy to tell you where i was three years ago... what about three years later?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home