Thursday, February 24, 2005

you've got me trapped in a fantasy world that i created.

iTunes is spinning: senses fail -"bloody romance"

snow's been on my mind, on my car, on my uggs, on my jacket, on my hair, on my eyelashes, on my shirt, on the ground. everywhere. make it stop!!! in the time between nine am when i entered the sheridan AA wing to the time i left at about one pm my car was covered in half a foot of snow. cold and bitter snow. but before i get carried away i'd like to wish jon chew a HAPPY APPYIE BIRFDAY!!! a year older and i'll see you this same time next year.

"I always turn down the guys at the club who ask me out. I have to like somebody to have sex with him, and to like him I have to know him for more than a couple of hours. Even the one-night stands I've had were with men I'd known for a while, guys I'd met at school or work or through friends.

tonight, my night will consist going going to work and catch up after not working for a week. and then tonight is also o.c. night. i live my light through television shows. last night gilmore girls was on and rory and logan huntzberger is sitting in a tree and doing the deed. and in latest nba news one bad ass baller, by the name of chris webber has been traded to the sixers to be teamed up with another bad ass dude, mr allen iverson. nuff said. looks like the sixers may have a good chance this year. and the other night the nets played toronto for the first time after giving away their star player. and surprisingly, nets with a newly acquired carter lost to the raptors. funny. must be the doing of mr rose, mr bosh and mr marshall and i gues mr alston. that's it folks. tune in to the next post for tips on how to avoid getting sprayed by a skunk or just how to live life the jenny way.

random #87\:
-a little CSI: tidbit


it's three twenty eight: and i think i'm going to plonker myself down for a little nappy shut eye time before workie workie work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home