Wednesday, February 16, 2005

tickling the fancies of my desires.

iTunes is spinning: The Stills -"still in love song"

last night, brad is good and jenny no pants went bowling. and i, not having been bowling since grade seven for brandon's twelth birfday party, i stepped back into the lanes. on my first bowl, i got a strike. that's where the beginner's luck ended. i blame it on the almost-pink ball. if it was full-on-pink i totally would've won.

today, i went shopping at the mall. i can now cross of buying le clutch purse off the list. and also add to it my newest bikini. amongst many other items i bought. they were all relatively cheap and chic. i just bought TOO many cheap and chic items. sigh. good thing friday is payday. so if anyone wants to be introduced to my new bikini, invite me over for some hot tubbing or fly me out to the beach.
tonight, at work, i won a starbucks drink certificate reedemable for a drink. all because i was the second to complete a new case. wooo go jenny! and in other exciting news, i need to start looking for a new hobby/addict.ion/love. shopping is really putting a dent in the financial matters of life. not that i'm really complaining. but my bank account is. i need to pledge an abstinence pack to stop shopping.... we'll see how long this lasts for before i'm back in the ring full swing.
tomorrow, there is more work to be worked. then perhaps a lovely night out or in with bradley and with or without co.

i've been surviving on no friends for way tooo long. lauren left me tuesday morning. it's wednesday night and i'm not sure how long i can keep this up for. hey no friends. come back to me. tanned, blazed, knocked up, stiched up or what not. just come back!!!

it's ten five one: and everyone do the

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home