Friday, February 04, 2005

pouring out the love in my heart.

iTunes is spinning: Toots and the Maytals with Rachel Yamagata -"blame on me".

so. tonight on the wonderful O.C. miss rachel yamagata played at the crabshack or whatever they like to call the "cbgb" of orange county. i was a little dissapointed that they only showcased her on one song, "i'll find a way". personally, i would have liked to see her perform at least one more song. the killers and modest mouse both got more airplay on the o.c. than this lovely talented lady did.

and so as wel all say our prayers for the night, let's give a little boost of gusto to our girl miss hayley kormann, as she is currently in the credit valley hospital recovering from her emergency surgery to have her appendics taken out. poor baby. it's wierd how appendicitis can come so suddenly and threaten to burst inside you and thus pollute your insides with nasty toxins. what a useless organ. makes me ponder on why god decided to create such a superfluous monstrosity.

big random #1: in the meantime for your visual pleasure
asian babies on crack.
-this is why it is my life goal to marry a non-asian guy, so then i'll have beautiful babies and not creatures of mumpy nature.


and so if anyone has skype they may add me --> missjink to their wonderful list as mr gamalinda has somehow persuaded me to download and install it as it was vital in saving the world. wierd. i didn't think the world was in that dire need or my help. in any case, the world is saved, and many people thank me and now worship me as their goddess of their recovering country or nation. all hail miss jenn.

it's twelve five one: and lately i've been having to pee like a banshee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home