Wednesday, February 16, 2005

save me when i'm not looking.

iTunes is spinning: stars -"one more night"

yesterday, my new rachel yamagata tshirt arrived along with my order of her EP. wooooo. the tshirt fits snuggly. i just have to remember not to put it in the dryer.

so here are my latest picks and takes on jenny's concert listings:

april 3 2005:
new found glory w/reggie and the full effect
kool haus.

april 12 2005:
taking back sunday and jimmy eat world
arrow hall.

april 14:
stars
the phoenix.

paycheck comes out this friday. these tickets should all be open for a public sale by then. do you want to come with?

random #101:
-i need these:

they complete the ensemble to my cute little tube dress all in which would go under the magazine section of outfits under 100. now all i need is a destination and a hot date.


it's nine five three: and hot damn i'm up early today. damn bradley and his early shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home