Friday, February 04, 2005

everyone's got their own life philosophy.

iTunes is spinning: ben folds (live) -"the luckiest"

today i:
-went to the school to work and make some money
-went to the mall to buy some flowers and cookies and a chocolate latte
-went to the hospital to visit hayley
-went to the sushi park for sushi
-went to the movie store for a movie.

so i was thinking. i like my life right now. it's not that one part of it outweighs another by huge amounts, but all the parts put together make it good. from my friends, to my boy, to my toys, to just me. it's all good. right now. for now. i'll tell you again how my life is tomorrow, but all i can say that right here, right now, i like my life.

miss natalie portman lookin sexy as ever.



random #1:
-i love the weather right now. and even though it's a total cocktease to the internal system that's leading me on to think that spring really is just around the corner. my heart once broken knows better than to trust this relationship with the all too ever sketchy and shady toronto weather. the weatherman tells me that the springlike weather will continue for another week. but how long must i wait until the weather wants to commit to something more long term and eternal? the weather is just another one of those basic instinct male creatures. they are always up to no good, dirty lying cheaters who can't seem to tell a girl the truth: that after this little bout of sunshine and lollipops, i'm going to be thrown back into the bitter cold heartbreak known as winter. you'd think he would enjoy and if not maybe just fantasize to see me adorn in a scantily clad pink bikini with shades on and licking a dripping ice cream cone as i lay on the sandy beach beckoning the warm rays to caress my soft body and bronze me with his bright manliness... but noooo. he must torture me first with big winter jackets and uggs. never again will i trust such a fickle and ill mannered man. good bye mr tantrum moody swinging winterman. i'm off to wait under my warm snuggly covers until the sunshine man comes to awake me from my hibernating slumber with a gentle summer's kiss.


it's twelve o six: and i hope that tomorrow brings me a day of pure bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home