Saturday, February 19, 2005

fragility spun into strength.

iTunes is spinning: the stills-"changes are no good"

so here's the scenario: it's around midnight on a fri day. a girl in her boyshorts sitting under her pink covers, with a slight bruised and broken g3 ibook warming up her lap and audio technica headphones pumping audios to her system. on the screen is the latest episode of the o.c. followed by the gilmore girls. i love tee vee land. it gives me so much hope to lead a life such as those in tv land. sigh. so then lately i've been feeling like i'm stuck in a rut, sleeping late every night, waking up late every day, eating the same old cereal, shampooing with the same smell, seeing the same faces, doing the same job, shopping the same malls, holding the same hand... RRARRRWRRRR. and like i was mentioning to someone the other day... i'm in anticipation of some major changes to happen. i've always been an advocate of making the opportunity instead of waiting for it to come along on it's own. but this time, i'm not really sure of what the little heart wants. so in the meantime, i'll keep holding onto the same hand and until it doesn't feel right anymore, i'll still be here. i mean it could be worse, i could have a situation such as those folks down in winnipeg. so my lover lauren came back to me today for a short amount of time i saw her beautiful face before she walked out the door to entertain some good folks over at billy bobs for a bavaria promo. i'm so antsy to go shake my lobum in my dancing shoes tanked and with a hazy mind not good for decision making purposes. maybe saturday night will bring of some good news plans. i know lauren is doing a fosters promo, and those i hear are always good. free pints=good fun. so in case you didn't get my subtle hint, hey friends, i won't be home on a saturday night with my doors locked up tight so invite me out and give me a squish or two, then hand me a bottle or two then plop me on a table and stuff some dollar dollar bills into my pants. OH and if not maybe someone would like to take me to the 2005 auto show.

random #11
-i have hope for brad and jen

random #12
-why you should go on the pill other than to prevent baby making.


it's one zero zero: and i'd give anything to lie on the beach right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home