Wednesday, February 23, 2005

stop playing pretend with me, i'll never be her.

iTunes is spinning: rachel yamagata -"be be your love"

go head. poke me. i dare you. as i sit in a hazy state due to the lack of sleep i refused to obtain last night, i ponder again on how i'm stir crazy for some adventure and excitement right now. i mean man i could really go for a spontaneous trip to los angelas -tickets are selling round trip right now for about 200 dollars +tax of course. but it's a pretty slamming price. then whilst visiting the sunshine state of south california, i could also make a whimsical road trip down to nevada to hit up the sinos and attractions at VEGAS BABY VEGAS!!!. i bet a lot of scandal goes down in this sin city of the glamourous usa. all i need is a couple of my hot hot girlies, my bikini, a few miniskirts and tank tops, slap on the sunglasses atop my head, roll out the pink carpet and let's strut our sexy stoof. *snaps okay i'm back to reality and cold barren miss-ass-ga and it's back to my mundane and redundant life i've been in for the past few months. the sign up sheet will be posted on my door tomorrow morning all who are interested in joining the LO party for however many to head down to some sunshine grab a pen, sign your name in ink, text message me anything. something... hello?

after finishing a horrendous essay last night and handing in my last project of the week tomorrow morning, my week finally winds down. on friday i have plans to hit up the lululemon warehouse sale to snatch myself (hopefully) a pair of new sexy work out pants. as i've concluded after monday's painful print session at sheridan that i'm severely out of shape and i need to head back into the gym and pump some iron.

random #41:
(from the list of things to do list)
46. pose in a picture with nothing but a string of pearls and some lipgloss.


it's eleven one seven: and some days i just feel like meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home