Friday, February 25, 2005

with every four letter word i don't say, it's my way of keeping my heart intact.

iTunes is spinning: rachel yamagata "happenstance" album and her EP.

i'm too caught up in my headspace right now to realize that soon the light will be shinning through my bedroom window. because even at seven am, i'll still feel like i'm sitting in the dark.

this is why i am up till five thirty in the morning trying to learn.
http://www.nata2.info/humor/movies/tshirt_folding.mpg.
those crazy asians. what will they come up with next.

it's five twenty one: and right now my chest feels a little lighter, but my heart's still confused and my mind's still clouded. but my most thoughtful thanks goes out to you for listening to me tonight when it's way past your bedtime but you recognized a girl lost deep within her thoughts and needed a hand out of the sinking pit. i'll remember to think about that note when i'm in a better place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home