Tuesday, January 10, 2006

another excuse to ignore my life for another day.

iTunes is spinning: imogen heap -"hide and seek."

sooooo. i woke up today with the all out intention of attending my first design class of the year at sheridan. i woke up at the right time no snoozing...took a shower, got all pretty, packed up and walked to my car. LO and BEHOLD, my car starts, however, all the lights on the dashboard are lit (oil, battery, even the parking lights). so here i am all miffed because i thought for once i was going to make it to school on time. turns the lorider off and on a few times but no dice. fortunately the car is still running at the moment so i drive it to my trusty midas down the block to get it looked at. apparently they think the "cluster" behind the dashboard is shot. . .awesome. hopefully they'll get the car back to me by tomorrow morning. they still haven't called met yet though. . .i'm a little worried. i shouldn't miss my terribly terribly boring class that i have with jonny on mondays and wednesdays, he might literally have me assasinated, because i AM that important folks.

okay. times to get readies to head out to rol sans. wheeeee.

it's seven oh seven pm: and i'm one sick girly. sniffles, boogies, runny nose, taking 5 hour naps in the middle of the day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home