Sunday, January 01, 2006

it's not going to be another wasted year.

iTunes is spinning: death cab for cutie - "the new year"

soooooo. 2006 has already arrived for me. i brought in the new year chiling at a old friend's house along with a few other bodies. it was nice to not have to deal with the hoards of people that roam the streets on a hong kong's new year's eve. it's trouble i tell you. midnight rang with champagne in non-fluted glasses and memories from the past.

my new year's resolution you ask? ask me again in a few weeks and i'll tell you if i was able to keep it for even just a day.

in the meantime, i wish everyone around me a healthy year filled with more ups than downs, but take the happy as they come and only feel sad when you need to. if there is one thing i vow to do this year is to live it with perseverence...i have a feeling i'm going to need it and in great huge doses as well.

it's four oh one am hk time: and i'm somewhat glad to see the doors close on 2005 to bring me 2006. my horoscopes say this is going to be MY year....although i think that's what it said the year before too... hummmm smells fishy to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home