Monday, September 26, 2005

it's truly been a thrill...thank you.

iTunes is spinning: The Most Serene Republic -"You're a Loose Cannon McArthur... but You Get the Job Done"

it's been a slow morning. mostly on my lazy part. the weather looks like it's finally clearing up as i can see the not trying to hard sunbeams sneaking into my room from behind my sheer white curtains. and all i can hear for the most part today was this vibrating noise that was driving me insane. until i finally checked my own coatpocket in fustration to check if it was mine. nope. after many more attempts to figure out said vibrating sound i came up with these conclusions:
1. someone left their phone on vibrate somewhere in my catastrophic room.
2. someone left their vibrator somewhere in my catastrophic room. perhaps my roomates have been renting out my room on the nights i'm not present to claim it for myself?
3. the neighbours are playing some incessant music with a lot of bass, so that all i can hear is mumblings of rattlings through the wall that translate into vibrates for me?

however so. this weekend was enjoyable. i didn't jump off the deep end in crazy fits of shits and giggles. but i did venture out to the queenshead (queen and bathurst) for a "rapparty". among those residing as dj's for the night was jesse from the two man group death from above 1979. everyone's set was pretty solid. mostly playing some really unknown stuff (at least to my ears) so it was definitely a nice change from the top 40/mainstream hiphop stuff about gangstas and hoes you hear daily. and i'm not going to lie...jesse's kind of hot. in that scruffy, rockstar kind of way. of course. there's none other. let me break out the blackhoodie and jean jacket ensemble to match.



it's one three zero pm: and i'm back to reading memoirs of a geisha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home