Friday, September 23, 2005

an unofficial goodbye.

iTunes is spinning: bif naked -"lucky"

so yesterday, i officially said good bye to the summer season, as fall announced it's way in with the solstice changing. i'm not ready to let go of summer yet, fall will have to pry it from my deathgrip hands. however, thanksgiving is in two weeks kids and i am looking forward to my once-a-year-stupidly-fantasticly-home cooked meal which i mooch off of people. there's no way i'm sitting at home along on thanksgiving eve just because my family lives a billion miles away. no way. instead i'll be tagging along with to fill my belly up with visions of turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. mmmm. there's always pumpkin pie.

it's four three five pm: and twiddling my thumbs is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home