Tuesday, May 31, 2005

a life without love is like a year without summer.

iTunes is spinning: kelly clarkson -"behind these hazel eyes"

this week is the first hell week of summer school. two midterms and one assignment due on tue/wed/thurs. the thing about summer school is that it goes by quickly, but the work also comes about quickly. it was only two weeks ago that i started school. but it hardly gives any leeway to slack. even though god knows i've done plenty of that already. and as i retire for a night of slumber, i can only hope that the 4 hours of time i have left tomorrow is enough to cram. i think i have way too much faith in myself sometimes.

the weekend was productive only in that i finally got my closet organizer up and running on my wall. now i'm really surrounded by what i wear. literally. my room is me in a nutshell. my clothes laden room. the constant reminder of why i'm always broke and the proof of my existence of believing in retail therapy. this girl needs help. however, my room is still a disaster as i've run out of the sixty hangers i bought at the dollar store. and in need of some plastique drawers from your local generic "all-goods" store. aka. the wal-mart giant.

this weekend is WOOFSTOCK. the countdown begins: t minus 4 days. i'll be happily (and grudgingly) be accompanied by bradley to this canine fest. i'll be hunting down the booths for some free doggy treaties for ButBut and oogling the mass amounts of doggies and pups that will be in attendance. maybe this will curb my puppy hunger for a few days before i fall back into my incessant routine of asking bradley: can i have a puppy today?" followed by request of a kitty or a bunny or heck just something furry to pet and smuggly my face into.

speaking of smuggling. the day turned into night's events of the neverending cries of "sweetie", "snuggle bumpkins", "sweetie snookums", has brought upon a severe case of allergies. but it can't all be blamed upon the sweet creatures, i'm sure dust and just a plain old cold factors in as well. but i can't help it. i love the furries.

for my twenty second birfday (june 6 for those ignorant fools that haven't read the site devoted to me yet) i am treating myself to a cut/colour job. finally. my hair is in need of some serious pampering and stylings. i'm in fear of the scissors. or more so the dude behind the sharp shears that go too crazy happy with the snippage. however, i must put my trust in the masters hands. otherwise i just end up not oging back. here's to the 2321421 hairdresser i've gone to in my 22 years of existence. i'm still in debation of just a trim or a cut, lighter or darker, to be or not to be..... by the weekend, all damage would've been done and i'll give you i'm sure of what would be a make it/break it report on the latest hairdresser debacle.

tonight, miss canada won miss universe. wow. is all i can say. i didn't see that one coming at all. but it's still pretty neat. in all the years that i rememeber watching miss universe canada didn't win. and i can't say that while growing up and still growing up that i never once did let the thought of "wow i want to be miss universe" slip into my pretty little head. i was already miss hong kong. i don't need anymore title than that. well maybe except a "hey gorgeous" once in a while couldn't hurt.

till then:
it's two o five am: and i believe in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home