Monday, May 09, 2005

i want to keep you to myself.

iTunes is spinning: well since my computer isn't hooked up yet, carri's wimamp is spinning some mr ben harper goodness.

so. i'm officially done with utm residence. after four faithful years. i'm not sad to say that i'm sad to go. and now. i'm officially moved into 495 dupont st. it's a house of hot hot hot girls and we heart hot boys.

today i went to ikea to buy a table/desk, a new quilt cover, curtains that are too small and some other knick knacks. and today after we came home from ikea, we caught/heard the neighbours next door having some serious verbal almost animalistic monkey sex next door. proves that the walls here are paper thin and that i should keep that in my for my next bedroom romp with the man.

for now, my room is half set up with my bed a desk and empty shelves. hopefully tomorrow i'll get a thingy thing set up on my wall to hold the rest of my clothes. hopefully, but i wont' hold my breathe so therefore you shouldn't hold yours either.

tomorrow night though, is my much anticipated armor for sleep/hellogoodbye show at lee's palace. they're both opening for all american rejects... but i'm fine wiht that, it just means that for once i don't have to wait till midnight to come out of a punk rock show.

that's all folks. till next jenny time.

it's six three six pm: and lauren said she'll come get food with me at eight thirty. so two more hours of starvation to go. i should call social services and report a bad case of motherhood on the sloot's behalf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home